||3 years study
||Health Department certified
To produce Assitant Pharamacist who are able to work professionally in a service or manufacturing industry in the field of pharmacy.
- Can read the prescription and dispensing of drugs.
- Knowing the classification of drugs: generics, over the counter, prescription drugs, etc.
- Able to provide information on drug use.
- Able to calculate drug doses as needed.
- Understanding the use of traditional medicine along with its effects when combined with western medicine.
- Assistant Pharmacist
- Pharmaceutical Goods Manufacturing
- Medicine research assistant
- Medical Representative
- Civil servants / Private employee
- Recipe Laboratory
- Qualitative Chemical Analysis Laboratory
- Quantitative Chemical Analysis Laboratory
- Pharmacognosy Laboratory
- Computer Laboratory
- Language Laboratory
- Simulation Pharmacy Laboratory